The TOU apply to everything related to the use of the site between the user and our company.
We may set various individual provisions in addition to the TOU regarding the use of the site.
If the provisions of the TOU conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions, the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified.
2. Communication Equipment
Users must prepare the necessary equipment, software, and communication environment at their own expense and responsibility when using the site.
3. Handling of Personal Information
4. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights
The text, images, and all other content provided on the site are copyrighted works of our company. Unauthorized duplication, transmission, transfer, and secondary use of our copyrighted works beyond private use is prohibited. In addition, acts that infringe our intellectual property rights, including trademark rights, design rights, and copyrights, are prohibited.
5. Prohibited Matters
We prohibit users from the following acts:
(1) Acts that violate or may violate the law
(2) Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals
(3) Acts that cause or may cause damage to our company or a third party
(4) Acts that infringe or may infringe the rights of our company or a third party
(5) Acts involving making false declarations or notifications, such as pretending to be another user
(6) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
(1) We carefully create and manage all the content provided on the site, but we do not guarantee its accuracy, safety, or completeness.
(2) We may suspend or discontinue the operation of the site without prior notice.
(3) We may add, change, or delete all or part of the services or contents provided on the site without prior notice.
(4) In the case of items (2) or (3) above, we will not be liable for any damages caused to the user or a third party.
(5) Not limited to the above cases, we will not be liable for any damages caused by the user’s use or inability to use the site, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence.
(6) We are not liable for any damages caused to the user or a third party due to the writing or sending and receiving of data, or unauthorized access by a person outside of our company.
If a user violates the TOU, we will suspend the provision of services to the user and take other measures, and will make a claim for damages caused to us by the violation.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The resolution of legal disputes regarding the TOU shall be governed by Japanese law. In such cases, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
We may revise the TOU without prior notice. If a user starts or resumes use of the site after revision of the TOU, it will be deemed that the user has agreed to the revised TOU.
10. Contact Us
For inquiries regarding the TOU, please contact us using the inquiry form on our website or the following contact information.
Kusaba Kazuhisa Koubou, Ltd.
10088-2 Tonomi, Yamauchi-cho, Takeo, 41, 849-2302, Japan
11. Date of Enactment and Date of Revision
Date of Enactment:2021年6月15日
Date of Revision: